If you’re looking to add some extra stability and support to your lifts; then you’re in luck, as we’ve rounded up the best powerlifting belts to buy right now!
From leather to nylon, and single to double-prong, you’ll find everything you need to know about powerlifting belts below.
All you have to do is choose your favorite and crack on with your next powerlifting session.
Here’s a list of the best powerlifting belts to buy.
“Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will get a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.”
The 10 Best Powerlifting Belts to Buy
The list of powerlifting belts and figures mentioned below has been compiled from various sources around the web.
These are the best powerlifting belts to buy:
10. Hawk Sports Powerlifting Belt
- ✅OPTIMAL FOR POWERLIFTING: This lever buckle belt...
- ✅CHROME LEVER BUCKLE designed lever belt allows...
- ✅PREMIUM QUALITY TOP OF THE LINE: 4" wide 10mm...
The Hawk Sports powerlifting belt is made from genuine 4″ wide, 10mm thick black leather.
In keeping with its design, it has a black lever buckle, allowing for quick and easy release, and can be adjusted to suit your preferred tightness.
The belt is suitable for both male and female powerlifters and is available in the following waist sizes: small: 26″- 32″, medium: 32″- 38″, and large: 38″ – 44″.
It’s also heavily stitched to ensure longevity and comes with twelve holes for easy waist adjustment.
9. Steel Sweat Powerlifting Belt
- LONG LASTING and STRONG: Made from premium full grain...
- QUICK and EASY to ADJUST: Single prong roller buckle...
- WHAT SIZE DO I GET: STEP 1: Find your perfect fit by...
This powerlifting belt from Steel Sweat is made from full-grain aniline leather, which provides the belt with a soft and comfortable feel.
To maximize longevity, the belt utilizes screw rivets that hold the buckle in place and prevent it from popping out.
The single-prong roller buckle is made from stainless steel, so you don’t need to worry about it rusting any time soon.
The belt is 10mm thick and 4″ wide, which means that it’s compliant with the Powerlifting Federation guidelines, and it’s able to offer stronger lumbar and core support while training.
Steel Sweat’s powerlifting belt is available in:
- Small: 25″ – 30″
- Medium: 30″ – 35″
- Large: 35″ – 40″
- X-large: 40″ – 45″
- XX-large: 45″ – 50″
8. Bear KompleX Powerlifting Belt
- 💯 GREATER LUMBAR SUPPORT: Your personal fitness &...
- 💪CREATE BETTER BODY BIOMECHANICS: Bear KompleX 4"...
- 🔒 4" STRONG VELCRO AND ADJUSTABLE SIZING: Our...
Bear KompleX’s powerlifting belt is constructed from 4″ wide high-quality nylon and features a steel roller buckle and adjustable velcro fastener which holds the belt firmly in place.
Apart from being durable, they’ve also been designed with comfort in mind. It’s easy to loosen or tighten the velcro strap, and it won’t dig into your hips or back thanks to its rounded edges.
It’s available in a variety of different colorways and comes in the following sizes:
- X-small: 22″ – 27″
- Small: 27″ – 32″
- Medium: 32″ – 36″
- Large: 36″ – 39″
- X-large: 39″ – 43″.
The belt is lightweight and easy to carry, but also super durable and supportive at the same time.
7. Inzer Powerlifting Belt
- 10mm thick, genuine leather belt with suede finish
- Four rows of lock-stitched, corrosive-resistant,...
- Guaranteed FOREVER, Made in USA
Inzer has created a powerlifting belt that’s 10mm thick, built with genuine leather that’s finished in suede, and comes with a premium lever for size adjustment.
You’ll get four rows of lock-stitched, high-density nylon throughout, for added durability, and the belt is made from one single piece of premium leather, which means it won’t fall apart like other layered examples.
The suede finish provides the belt with a non-slip surface so it won’t slip around all over the place.
The belt is available in three colors and comes in measurements to suit all waist sizes, starting at XS: 22″- 25″, and going all the way up to 5XL: 55″ – 58″.
6. Element 26 Powerlifting Belt
- ✅ SELF-LOCKING SECURITY: Unlike other lifting belts...
- ✅ FUNCTIONALLY DESIGNED: One of the most frustrating...
- ✅ COMPETITION APPROVED: You know what is the worst?...
The Element 26 powerlifting belt is suitable for male and female powerlifters and is available in a variety of colors.
The 4″ wide belt is made from 100% premium nylon and comes with a full metal self-locking buckle, that’s easily adjusted to your preferred size.
It’s ready for competition use right out of the box as it’s fully approved by the USAW and Functional Fitness competitions.
The 26 self-locking powerlifting belt is designed to never fail you, even when performing your toughest lifts.
Unlike other belts, the velcro is only used to keep the strap out of the way, while the self-locking lever holds the belt firmly in place.
Element 26’s powerlifting belt is available in extra-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large.
5. Stoic Powerlifting Belt
- PREFERRED STYLE FOR SERIOUS LIFTERS - 4 inch width all...
- BUILT TO LAST FOREVER - Belt construction and value,...
- A DIFFERENCE YOU CAN SEE - We’ve eliminated the inner...
Stoic makes the next best powerlifting belt to buy.
The belt is made from thick vegetable tanned full-grain sole leather, has durable nylon stitching all the way around, and includes an ultra-heavy single prong buckle with a seamless roller.
It’s 4 inches wide and is offered in two thicknesses, 10mm, and 6mm, and the following sizes:
- Small: 29″ – 32″
- Medium: 33″ – 36″
- Large: 37″ – 40″
- X-large: 41″ – 44″
- XX-large: 45″ – 48″
The belt has a single suede exterior, which increases support and overall longevity, and it’s been left in its natural undyed state to show off the quality of the leather.
It also has a non-tapered front, which was incorporated to reduce stress on the back during compound exercises dramatically and to compensate for overextension on overhead pressing exercises.
4. Iron Bull Strength Powerlifting Belt
- ✅ PREMIUM 13MM THICK LEATHER: Our power lifting...
- ✅ ADJUSTABLE LEVER-LOCK POWER: Our 13mm weight...
- ✅ MAXIMUM SUPPORT: With a thickness of 13mm and a...
The Iron Bull Strength powerlifting belt is made from 13mm thick genuine leather and is covered with high-quality suede to provide a non-slip finish.
To secure the belt in place, you’ll find a heavy-duty steel lever that allows you to adjust the tightness of the belt to suit your preferred level of compression.
You’ll also find that it features double stitching throughout and is fully adjustable using only two screws.
The belt comes competition approved: USPA & IPL, and is available in five sizes:
- Small: 25″ – 30″
- Medium: 30″ – 35″
- Large: 35″ – 40″
- X-large: 40″ – 45″
- XX-large: 45″ – 50″
Its 13mm thickness and 4″ height ensures that your back, abs, and entire core are fully stabilized during your lifts.
3. FlexzFitness Powerlifting Belt
- BUILT FOR DURABILITY: Our leather weight belt doesn't...
- GREAT FITTING AND COMFORTABLE: Our weight belt is...
- DEADLIFT AND SQUAT 100s OF POUNDS: Our power lifting...
FlexzFitness has made a powerlifting belt that’s designed to be soft, flexible, and comfortable while lifting, and that won’t tear or break thanks to the use of high-quality materials.
It utilizes an adjustable steel buckle to lock the belt in place and is USAPL and IPF compliant, meaning it’s ready for use in competition.
The 10mm thick belt is suitable for both male and female powerlifters and can withstand hundreds of pounds of pressure without tearing or falling apart.
FlexzFitness’ belt is available in a variety of colors and comes in the following sizes:
- Small: 24″ – 30″
- Medium: 28″ – 34″
- Large: 32″ – 38″
- X-large 36″ – 42″
2. RDX Powerlifting Belt
- RDX weightlifting belt is equipped with extremely...
- This powerlifting belt is manufactured using unified...
- Our Weightlifting lifting belt is strengthened with...
Approved by the International Powerlifting League (IPL) and the United States Powerlifting Association (USPA), this belt from RDX is competition ready and built to last.
It’s made from oil-tanned NuBuck leather and comes with a unified lever clasp closure that ensures a comfortable and supportive fit.
Its suede lining provides a non-slip grip during your lifts and also supports your lower back with the exact amount of compression to maximize comfort and reduce the risk of injury.
The industrial-grade dual stitching across the bottom and top of the belt helps with overall durability and adds to its longevity.
The RDX powerlifting belt is available to buy in two colors, black or brown, and come in small, medium, large, and X-large.
1. Dark Iron Fitness Powerlifting Belt
- BUILT TO LAST : our leather weight belt doesn't break,...
- DOESN’T DIG INTO YOUR SIDES OR HIPS : our weight...
- DEADLIFT AND SQUAT OVER 600 POUNDS WITHOUT BREAKING :...
The Dark Iron Fitness 4″ wide powerlifting belt is made from 4mm thick genuine buffalo hide leather and features contrast double stitching and a dual side tongue buckle.
It’s approved by both the IPF and USAPL to use in competition and is designed to be soft and flexible enough to maximize your lifts while eliminating pain and discomfort.
The belt can withstand over 600lbs of pressure without tearing and is suitable for both male and female powerlifters.
The Dark Iron Fitness powerlifting belt is the best powerlifting belt to buy and can be purchased in the following sizes:
- X-small: 23″ – 31″
- Small: 27″ – 35″
- Medium: 32″ – 40″
- Large: 36″ – 44″
- X-large: 41″ – 49″
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best powerlifting belts to buy.
You can’t go wrong with any of them, as they’re the best powerlifting belts on the market right now.
Whichever one you choose, be sure to use it correctly, and maintain proper form when performing your lifts.
Here’s a quick recap of the best powerlifting belts to buy:
- Dark Iron Fitness Powerlifting Belt
- RDX Powerlifting Belt
- FlexzFitness Powerlifting Belt
- Iron Bull Strength Powerlifting Belt
- Stoic Powerlifting Belt
- Element 26 Powerlifting Belt
- Inzer Powerlifting Belt
- Bear KompleX Powerlifting Belt
- Steel Sweat Powerlifting Belt
- Hawk Sports Powerlifting Belt