What does Calum Von Moger’s workout routine look like?
Calum Von Moger has been dubbed as the second Arnold and he has awesome growth and genetics capabilities to be matched against the greatest bodybuilders.
Von Moger began training with his brother when he was really young and they focused on basic techniques with heavyweights.
Today he is known for being the “Arnold 2.0” and he has raised up quickly as a classic and aesthetic bodybuilder.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Calum Von Moger’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 188 cm – 6’2″
- Weight: 111.1 – 115.7 – 245 – 255 pounds
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthday: 9th of June, 1990
- Accolades: NABBA Junior International Championships, Winner, 2011
Calum Von Moger focuses on lifting as much as possible to retain his physique. Moger hits a 4-day split and he trains for the strictest forms while focusing on each muscle fiber.
He also provides his own personal online training service. On the online service, you can learn how to train like Calum in detail and you can do that on his official website.
Calum Von Moger’s Workout Routine
Calum Von Moger’s workout routine features up to three hours of training each day. Moger performs one hour of cardio and up to two hours of weight training.
Moger follows this workout routine 6 days a week and he sticks to a strict diet to maintain his muscle mass.
Here is Calum Von Moger’s workout routine:
On this chest routine, Calum Von Moger’s performs 6 different exercises by doing an average of 4 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Calum Von Moger’s chest routine:
1. Peck deck/Fly machine (3 sets, 15-20 reps)
2. Incline bench press (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. Flat machine chest press (4 sets, 12 reps)
4. Dips (3 sets, 15 reps)
5. Dumbbell flyes on a slight incline (4 sets, 15 reps)
6. Dumbbell pullovers (4 sets, 12 reps)
On this back routine, Von Moger hits 6 exercises.
Here is Calum Von Moger’s back routine:
1. Wide grip lat pulldown (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Superset of low cable pulley rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Machine Row (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Seated cable row (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
6. Rack pulls (3 sets, 10 reps)
He performs this leg routine by doing 4 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 15 reps.
Here is Calum Von Moger’s leg routine:
1. Leg extension (5 sets, 15 reps)
2. Front squat machine (4 sets, 15 reps)
3. Leg press (4 sets, 15 reps)
4. Hack Squats (3 sets, 15 reps)
On this shoulder routine, Von Moger hits 5 different exercises.
Here is Calum Von Moger’s shoulder routine:
1. Standing barbell press behind the neck (6 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Standing dumbbell press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Upright barbell row (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Dumbbell lateral raise (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Cable rear delt fly (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
Calum Von Moger performs this arm routine by doing a total of 6 different exercises.
Here is Calum Von Moger’s arm routine:
1. Straight bar biceps curl (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Alternating dumbbell curls (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. EZ bar preacher curl (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Triceps cable pushdown (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. EZ bar skull crusher (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
6. Cable rope overhead triceps extension (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
Calum Von Moger’s Diet
Calum Von Moger has a quick metabolism which makes it easy for him to eat a huge amount of food.
One of his favorite meals at any time is cottage cheese with watermelon. When he’s home cooking he likes to eat vegetables, potatoes, and meat.
Here is Calum Von Moger’s diet:
- Protein Shake
- Protein Shake
- Protein Shake
Which Supplements Does Calum Von Moger Use?
Calum Von Moger uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
What’s in Calum Von Moger’s Gym Bag?
We’ve watched several videos when Von Moger talks about the things he keeps in his gym bag, so here’s a quick summary of his gym bag essentials:
- Cellucor Alpha Amino
- Cellucor C4 Ripped
- Quest Nutrition Quest Bars
- Spud Inc. Wrist Wraps
- Valeo 6″ Lifting Belt
- Beats By Dre Solo Headphones
- Gym Shorts
Calum Von Moger grew up in a small town in Australia, and the environment helped him to become more disciplined; as well as learn about the importance of nutrition.
Today he is known for having one of the best physiques in the bodybuilding industry; and he has influenced many people around the world with his workout routine and diet.